Sunday, September 8, 2013

Hookah Bar

Friday was just an all-around great day!

After Uplifted, I headed home and was READY for dinner! We had delicious pizza and empanadas with an apple and banana for dessert.

The other day I asked mi mama if I could have fruit for dessert instead of pastries or dulce de leche desserts. I joked about how I was going to get fat from her delicious desserts. The blunt Argentine woman she is cheerfully agreed with me saying she could tell I was getting a little fatter as she pointed to her face and collarbone....

Thanks, Mama!

Can't blame her for being a blunt Argentine, though.

So now I have yummy fruit for dessert!

Later that night Chloe, Sam and I met in Palermo to go to a hookah bar. We had our 3 waiters put some sofa chairs together so we could have a better table outside. It was so nice out!




We got strawberry banana flavored tobacco but it didn't last as long as hookah usually should. We also split a bottle of delicious white wine!!

It was supposed to rain so the girls and I just decided to go home. Saturday at midnight was Carla's birthday so we had to rest up for that!

It's nice doing something different for a change, it mixes things up a bit!

Until next time, hasta luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment