Saturday, August 10, 2013

Tango! Tango!

Just finished my first week of Spanish class!! Two hours of Spanish Monday, Wednesday and Thursday is gonna get old after a while but it was nice today. I love my teachers. They are going to take turns with the class.

I went out to lunch with Ryan after to Il Gufo down the street. I had a yummy Milanesa sandwich with tomato and lettuce. Milanesa is a type of breaded beef or chicken. It was very good! That with cafe con leche was only 37 pesos! About $7 USD!! I love cheap but yummy restaruants.

Then I had my first tango class!!!! It was so much fun! My partner was Liam and he is super into music so he picked everything up super quickly. It was hard for me not to lead but I got used to it- expecially when we did an exercise where I had to close my eyes and just go along with Liam's movements. It was great.

The music was also very wonderful. I think Liam and I did a pretty good job for our first times! I hope I have another opportunity to take another tango class soon!!

Until next time, hasta luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment